Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh, look. I have hands!





Mallory has finally realized that she has hands and therefore has decided they are the coolest things ever. It is almost as if she looks at me and says to herself, "mom, how do you not have your hands constantly in your mouth? It is the best thing ever!" I don't know if it is the taste or what, but they totally out do the binky now. I wish I could be this excited about my hands. So, when learning how to use these amazing things, we have had a few hiccups. First off, if we put any toy in her hands, she immediately grasps on (woo hoo!) and then proceeds to hit herself in the head with the toy (not so woo hoo...) so we have to watch that carefully. And although I am sure it was a mistake, she has picked up her binky several times. Again, I wish I could be this excited about my hands.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Wouldn't it be nice to be this excited about something?
I feel like she has changed so much over the last week or so since I have seen her!