Sunday, August 30, 2009

Distractions from Teething...



On Saturday night, Mallory and I were invited to go to Mark and Mary's for a cookout. Since Marc had to work early Sunday morning, Mallory and I ventured out alone to the cookout. I was slightly hesitant about going at first as Mallory was teething and extremely grumpy that day. She was chewing on everything in sight and had a nose that wouldn't stop running. However, despite the crankiness and snotty nose, we decided to go out anyway. I am SO glad we did. Mallory had a wonderful time and it was the perfect distraction from teething. She got to meet some new people and spend some more time with Sarah and Kevin.

Although she enjoyed everyones company, I must say that I think that Kevin was her biggest distraction. He played with her through most of her dinner and she adored him. She was constantly smiling and giggling at him and when he would walk away, she would follow him with her eyes. Oh, and the first picture is one that he took, so I must give credit where credit is due. I know who to call when she is getting her next tooth!

Through the runny nose and cranky attitude, we are happy to report a total of four teeth all on the bottom. I really hope the next one is on top...

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Liam's got both his front teeth coming in now. Not very fun, so distractions are great!