Monday, May 3, 2010

Uncle Mike's Birthday

April is a month that is full of birthdays in our family. Uncle Mike had a birthday on 04/28 and we got together on Saturday to celebrate.

After our fun evening, I sat down on my computer and unloaded all the pictures from the night. It turns out that we spent most of Mike's birthday trying to stage a portrait of Ivan and Mallory that went terribly wrong. So, needless to say, all of the pictures are of the kids. However, I think that is okay, because they are some cute kids :)

I went in full knowing I wanted to get a picture of Lori, Mike, and Ivan on Mike's birthday and ended up with a bunch of pictures of irritated toddlers as we tried to place them together for a picture. Maybe next year??

They did turn out quite funny...








No comments: