Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fireworks 2011

This year we were very unsure about attending the fireworks. The idea of keeping Mallory up until 11:00 pm (and keeping me up until 11:00 pm) and then getting up and sending her to the sitter worried me. I can just imagine the mood she would be in at the sitters and I felt bad sending her in such a condition. However, after talking it over with the sitter and realizing that it is only 1 time a year, we decided to pack up and go. I am really glad we did, because she was very into it. She would clap and say "oooh....ahhhh" after every burst. For the following week she would talk about seeing the fireworks and even pretend that she was going to see them again. The chair in the living room was her car and she would pack up all her babies and say "Bye mommy! I'm going to the fireworks. Wanna come with me?"






No comments: