Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mallory & Jaelyn



Wow. Mallory looks tiny in these pictures. I can't imagine her any bigger then she is now, but I know pretty soon she will catch up with her friend Jaelyn. Jaelyn was born about a month and a half before Mallory was, and it is amazing to me what a difference there is. Not only is Jaelyn bigger, but has much more to say and is constantly smiling. Mallory will grace us with an occasional smile (although they seem to be more consistent as the days go by) but I can't wait until I get to see that big gummy smile all the time! It is crazy what a month or two can do when they are this small.

While Jaelyn was over, she enjoyed laying on the floor for a quick photo session with Mallory and an occasional ride in Mallory's swing. It was the first of many visits, and it was a joy to see Jaelyn again, it had been too long.

No comments: