Monday, February 16, 2009

Tummy Time




Now that Mallory has reached 6 weeks, I knew it was time to start "tummy time." They say you should do tummy time, once daily for about 30 minutes. I don't know who "they" are, but I wonder if "they" had to experience the crying that comes along with tummy time - at least for Mallory. We still do tummy time, but I think that lasting for 30 minutes is going to be a bit of a challenge. It seems that each day gets a little better, and she is picking up her head and moving it side to side more and more (the whole purpose of tummy time) but I think the longest we have lasted was a short 10 minutes. I think it helps to have her buddy Ally watching over her. Baby steps... Pun intended.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Heh. That's the same thing with Liam. I think we've lasted about 5 minutes. He absolutely hates it.