Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gracie's Headband & Baby Parker





Just last week, there was a big change at Miss Kissy's house. Baby Parker started coming every day to join the group. He is ADORABLE, but I must admit, Mallory isn't giving Kristy up without a fight. His first day there, she reached for Miss Kristy while in my arms, when she saw her paying attention to the new baby. She wrapped her hands around her arm as if to claim her or say "no, this is MY miss Kissy." Although it slightly broke my heart, it was very cute to watch. However, over the course of the week she got better about sharing her sitter with the new little boy.

A great distraction are little Gracie and Oliva. They adore Mallory and she adores them. They keep her busy by playing with her and making her laugh. Last Friday, I convinced them to let me take some pictures since I happened to have the camera in the car. Gracie loaned Mallory her headband for the quickie photoshoot and we got some great pics.


No comments: