Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tinkerbell


This is not what I sent Mallory to the sitters in today but this is what she was wearing when I picked her up. When I walked through Kristy's door and saw her sitting on the floor in this little number, I lost it. She looked Adorable. I had to snap some pictures when we got home. The thing about Miss "Kissy" (as the children call her) is that she tends to always have my child in clothing that I have never seen before. Thanks to many hand-me-downs and to the fact that she, herself will buy Mallory clothes, there are so many cute little surprises that I walk into. However, never anything quite as adorable and flashy as this. The best part about this little number is that the skirt is sparkly and shiny which kept Mallory's attention all evening.

I would also like to point out that Mallory is sitting up....by herself. I am not sure when this happened, but a week or so ago she just woke up one morning "knowing" how to sit up on her own and now she is a pro. There is a new baby at the sitters and watching him is reminding me how quickly time is moving. I feel like it was just last week that she couldn't hold her head up, let alone sit up. Crazy.

My little Tinkerbell.

No comments: