Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Grauntie Linda



Grauntie Linda came to town a couple weekends ago and it was a very special time. Ever since Mallory was in my belly, Grauntie Linda has been sending her gifts. Clothing, nursery decor - you name it. We could always tell when we got a gift from Linda because of the clever unique wrapping and cards. I always got excited to see what was inside because it was always something neat and different (and usually from her home town of Chatham, MA which in itself is such a neat little town).

Finally, after hearing me talk about this person, this "Grauntie Linda," Mallory was able to meet her. Of course, Linda brought gifts that we loved and made us smile. Mallory finally was able to put a face to a name. We went to Grandma's for a cookout and then on Monday, Linda decided to come babysit with Grandma and the three of them went to the zoo. I wish I could of been there, but I am glad that Mallory had some bonding time with her Grauntie.

Looking forward to many more visits, and hopefully next year we can venture to Chatham and hang with Linda on the beach.

Lots of love, Grauntie. Thanks for everything.

No comments: