Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Bosom Buddies 2009





On Sunday, The Bosom Buddies (Team name new this year, but I think it will stick) rolled out of bed early and headed downtown for the Breast Cancer walk. In support of Grandma, Great Aunt Pearl, Great Grandma Schork (and many others) we laced up our tennis shoes and walked. We missed some original team member faces who couldn't be there to walk and welcomed a couple new ones. Some people just donated while others just walked, but all together we reached our team goal of $500 thanks to team captain Aunt Lori and everyone else who gave. This was Mallory's second time on the walk, but first time on the walk out of my belly! I will say, last year doing this walk 3 months away from giving birth was a little tiring, this year pushing the stroller was much better.


1 comment:

Lori said...

I am so sad that we missed it this year! I'm already looking forward to next year-Ivan better not be sick!