Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mid-week Memories 04/28/10





Today Mallory got her first hair cut and I must say that she behaved better then I expected she would. However, I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that there was a TV directly in front of her and the TV mezmorizes this kid (just like her mommy when I was young). She got to sit in the red fire truck, play with toys, and watch TV while they cut her hair. It doesn't look a lot different, just evened up and I am happy to say the Mullet is now gone. Phew...

After the hair cut, we did some birthday/mothers day shopping and then just hung out at home. Uncle Dan stopped by and played outside with us as well. I am pretty sure Mallory has "Dan" down. She picked up her play phone the other day and said "Hi Dan."

Among other things, we played, danced, ran, and laughed today. The success of the hair cut set the tone for a very good day. She was good in all the stores we stopped in and even went down for her nap without a fuss. I better enjoy it now, because with this one, tomorrow could be a different story! She is definetly "testing" us and pushing her limits to see what she can get away with now. Tantrums are plentiful and I am starting to realize what parenting really is. I still love it, but the good days are SO good. I am so glad that my day home with her was one of those good days.

We have a very busy weekend ahead of us so there will be more posts to come. Birthday's galore! Happy Birthday Uncle Mike! Happy Birthday Grandpa! Happy Birthday Lizzy! Pictures to come...

No comments: