Monday, March 21, 2011

Brotherly Love


If I ever have little boys, I hope they are as lively, sweet, creative and fun as these boys. I had the pleasure of watching the boys while Mommy & Daddy had a date. At first, I was very disappointed that Mallory couldn't join us. She was home ill and I didn't want to expose the boys to whatever she had. Although I wish she could have played with her cousins, I really enjoyed my time alone with the boys. My favorite thing to watch was them interacting with each other. Everett spots Ivan out of the corner of his eye and immediately begins to smile. He is so fond of his older brother. In turn, Ivan is so aware of Everett and plays the role of older brother with great ease. He knows how much Everett adores him and eats it up.

I could watch these two play together for hours.




No comments: