Monday, March 21, 2011

First Walk of the Year

Earlier this month, Mallory and I ventured outside for the first walk of the year. Since then, we have had much warmer days, but this particular day was warmer then any for awhile which meant we were getting out of the house.

In addition, I had just gone shopping and purchased a new hat and two pairs of sunglasses for our upcoming trip. Since the moment I pulled them out of the bag and showed her, Mallory has insisted on wearing her hat and glasses everywhere. As you can tell, the weather was overcast, but in Mallory's eyes, it was still necessary to wear her "pul-ple" glasses (which coincidentally make her look a little like Elton John).

On our walk around the short block (which took about as long as it would take me to walk a mile or so) consisted of stopping to pick up rocks, explore acorns & "prickly'," and to stop and look up at the sky to exclaim "PLANE!! MOMMA!!! PLANE!!!" Oh to be two again....







2 comments:

TS said...

I love the jacket!

MizzKC said...

I love Miss Elton John :)