Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mid-Week Memories 06/30/2010








Jam packed, fun filled, exciting day for this Wednesday. We woke up early and met Aunt Lori, Ivan & Everett at the zoo. Thankfully, it was a tolerable day. No humidity or scorching temperatures, just a 75 degree, cloudless day. However, Mallory was still fighting her summer cold and we didn't last as long as I am sure Ivan would have liked :) She was looking pretty beat and miserable after an hour or so. The decision was made to head out but it wasn't the end of the world because we knew that Ivan & Everett were coming over to play later that night.

I didn't get the best pictures, but I tried. We had a great time and I probably saw toys on the floor that I hadn't seen in months. The two of them tore through the playroom with giggles and smiles. The mess was so worth watching them play. And as they played, I got to hold my adorable new nephew Everett. It was hard for me to resist the thought of having another baby after spending a couple hours with him. He was so good and sweet and he had a HUGE gummy smile. I can't wait to watch him grow more and more.


1 comment:

The Lomax Family said...

It sure was a busy Wednesday! Thanks for watching the boys for us in the evening. We will have to have lots of weekend visits when I go back to work :(