Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sunday Swimming with Grandma

Considering the 90 degree weather with steamy humidity here in the lovely Mid West, we are SO fortunate to be able to go swimming in Grandma's pool whenever we need to cool off. Last Sunday we headed up to Grandma's to do just that.

Mallory enjoyed sitting in the yellow raft or for her, a boat. However, the ride in the boat was not complete with out the ball. Mallory would throw the ball into the pool, whine for me to swim and retrieve it for her just to throw it back in the water.

It kept me busy and by the time I stammered into the house, I was exhausted. Mallory, however, slept the entire way home and by the time we arrived at the house she did not let mommy take a nap. It was still all worth it. A day in the sun with my little lady at Grandma & Papaw's.




1 comment:

The Lomax Family said...

Uh Oh, I think we are going to have to fit two little ones in the "boat" this weekend. That is what Ivan loves to sit in as well!