Thursday, September 16, 2010

Spending the Day with the Boys


For Aunt Lori's birthday, her and Mike decided to have a day of shopping! In turn, Mallory, Marc, & I got to spend the entire day with the boys. First of all...wow. Everett is amazing. I cannot not believe this tiny little baby who seems so small can roll over so frequently and so quickly. He is a tumbler! He seems so happy to be on his tummy too, which is completely new to me considering Mallory screamed in complete horror every time she was on her tummy at his age. He is just growing so fast. He is so happy too. Any time you raise your voice a couple octaves and smile at him, he quickly returns the smile and glances away, almost embarrassed. Such a happy baby and so good.

Of course, Mallory and Ivan had a fantastic time spending the day together. They played, ran, ate, and played some more. They were so great with each other too - never fighting and sharing very well. Ivan watched Mallory closely almost like he was taking care of her. You can tell that he is a big brother. The more time they spend together the more fun they have. I am very certain that they will remain great friends as they get older - remembering all the fun times growing up.

Anytime you need someone to stay with the boys, Aunt Lori & Uncle Mike - we are there :)



This is the zoo that Ivan and I built together. Miraculously, the animals all seemed to get along fine in the same cage.


I can only imagine what is going on out in the yard. Some sort of gathering of grass, I believe.

1 comment:

MizzKC said...

I love the one of Ivan sliding down the slide head first made my morning...can't wait till Cora can be part of the fun!